Meet Heathir Brown
I enjoy facilitating breakthroughs, deep healing, and peace for my clients, but it goes much further than that. I personally know the weight and pain of holding things that do not belong to you, or are no longer useful to hold. I have experienced how wonderful that release feels, the transformation to freedom and peace.
I want to help people, especially mothers, to be able to feel at ease rather than frazzled and struggling. I love giving my clients the freedom to connect deeply with their children, their spouses, and their communities.
This is why I do the work that I do. All of the modalities that I use with my clients have been significant in my own healing journey and are part of my regular practice in staying steady and grounded no matter what life throws my way. I want the peace that comes from my work to ripple through families, communities, and throughout the world.
I meet you right where you are in life, whether that is a job change, a move, conceiving a child, preparing for childbirth, parenting a special needs child, finding yourself again, or simply seeking relief from stress, exhaustion and pain that comes with the hustle of everyday life. I wrap you in care that is as unique as you and provide holistic support for your journey.
Training and Education
- Reiki Master- Certified Usui Reiki Master
- CranioSacral Therapy 1 & 2– Upledger Institute
- SomotoEmotional Release – Upledger Institute
- Certified Doula and Trainer – Birth Arts International
- Trauma Intelligence Training – Blythe Landry
- Craniosacral Therapy for Conception, Pregnancy, Birth & the Newborn– Upledger Institute
- Spinning Babies Workshop -Gail Tully
- Perinatal Mental Health Summit – (Wendy Davis Ph.D., PSI, & Nicole Cirino MD, OHSU)
- Queer Birth Project LGBTQ Positive Birth & Postpartum Doula Training
- Cultural Competency Training- Shafia Monroe Consulting
- Group and Individual Crisis Intervention – UMBC
- WellMama Volunteer Training (Perinatal Mood Disorders)
- Inducing Lactation – Hope Lien (Breastfeeding in Adoption, Surrogacy & Foster Care.)
- Maui Mama, Issue 44, September – October Issue 2016 Five Ways Doulas Improve Birth.
- Midwifery Today, Issue 107, Autumn 2013 The Mythical Expiration Date.
- Midwifery Today, Issue 104, Winter 2012 Supporting Empowered Births.
Media: I am passionate about the work I do and love speaking about it. I am available for podcasts, radio, print, or television interviews. Please use the contact form below to reach me for media inquiries.
Contact me Below