- Doula Care Package Includes
Birth Your Way –Medicated, Unmedicated, Vaginal, Cesarean. My only agenda is that you get the birth that YOU want!
Holistic Childbirth Education– Professional unbiased childbirth education unique to your needs and desires whether it’s your first baby or your fifth.
Visual Birth Plan– Your care team will know with a quick glance what options are important to you.
On-Call Support- I am on-call beginning at 38 weeks (earlier with twins or special circumstances.)
Attending your birth in person (West Los Angeles only) or Virtually.
Comfort and Ease – I provide a myriad of comfort techniques for your labor including Craniosacral Therapy, Reiki, & Aromatherapy. For virtual clients, I provide reiki and educate your support person on physical comfort techniques.
Location – Birth where you feel safe. I support home birth, hospital, or birth center births.
Breastfeeding Support – Helping you and your baby navigate breastfeeding.
Sibling Preparation-I offer a range of support options to make this transition as smooth as possible. I am always happy to include siblings in our prenatal meetings and can even do a special meeting just for them.
To ensure the highest level of service for my pregnant clients, doula packages are exclusively available as an add-on service for those who are in my Ease Into Motherhood Program.
What Is A Doula?
- A trained and experienced professional who is an expert in pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum. Doulas provide physical, emotional, and informational support to the family before, during, and after birth.
Why Hire Doula?
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommend doulas
- World Health Organization recommended
- Decreases the risk of cesarean section.
- Has been found to shorten labor
- Parent-infant bonding increased
- Birth satisfaction increased
- Breastfeeding is more successful
- Decreases risk for postpartum mood disorders
What about my Partner?
I find great joy in helping the partner understand what is happening during labor. Sharing my skills and comfort techniques with your partner so that they can be the steady and confident support person you need. As a doula, supporting the partner and other family members is a big part of what I do because I know that having calm family members will make your birth journey so much easier.