I provide holistic doula care to support your transitional time and help you prepare for birth and parenthood. Pregnancy is a time of excitement, but it can also be a time filled with fear, questions, and anticipation.
I specialize in helping women just like you connect deeply to the peace and joy that can hold you steady throughout the chaos of life and labor — when you know how to tap into it.
Ease Into Motherhood Package
I created this program after over a decade of experience working with expecting families of all kinds. I found that no matter if it was the first baby or the 4th, my clients benefitted greatly from my holistic support style.
Through a blend of proven bodywork techniques, mindfulness experiences and compassionate care, we’ll journey together on a path of transformation as you prepare for the birth of your baby. I am here to support your transitional time and help you prepare for birth and parenthood. I want to unburden you of your fears and connect you with the instincts and inner strength that you already possess, so you can birth with ease.
Ease Into Motherhood Package Includes:
- Nurturing CranioSacral Therapy enhanced with Reiki
- Birth Preparation Session – discover options for your birth & postpartum
- Creating Empowered Birth Goals
- Spinning Babies Techniques
- Care using the Mexican Rebozo
- Fear and Trauma releasing
- Connecting with your Intuition
- Guided Pregnancy Journal
- Postpartum Planning Session
- Postpartum Bliss Session with gentle energy work for you and your baby
- Easy online scheduling, plus reminder emails or texts
- Priority email support for the duration of your care
- On-Call Labor Support is available as an add-on to this program. I work with a very limited amount of clients each month.
Labor Doula Support Add-On Includes:
- No Time Limits – Birth is a natural process and I would never want you to feel rushed or pay extra.
- Birth Your Way – I support all birthing choices. Only you know the best way to birth your baby.
- Education- Evidence-based information in the birth room, so that you can make informed decisions about your care.
- Visual Birth Plan
- On-Call Support beginning at 38 weeks (earlier with twins or special circumstances.)
- Comfort – I provide a myriad of comfort techniques throughout your labor including unlimited Craniosacral Therapy, Reiki, & Aromatherapy
- Your Location- I provide support for homebirth, hospital or birth center
- Birth Story Sharing Session
- Breastfeeding Support
What Is A Doula?
- A trained and experienced professional who is an expert in pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum. Doulas provide physical, emotional and informational support to the family before, during and after birth.
Why Hire Doula?
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommend doulas
- World Health Organization recommended
- Decreases the risk of cesarean section.
- Has been found to shorten labor
- Parent-infant bonding increased
- Birth satisfaction increased
- Breastfeeding is more successful
- Decreases risk for postpartum mood disorders
- Your partner can relax and be more supportive
My Exclusive Care Includes
Craniosacral Therapy enhanced with Reiki Enjoy the benefits of connecting with your body, mind, and spirit during pregnancy. Through a blend of proven bodywork techniques, mindfulness experiences and compassionate care, we’ll journey together on a path of transformation.
Receiving treatments during your pregnancy has been shown to improve, balance emotions, reduce nausea, decrease fear, shorten labor and more.
Gentle Support Using the traditional Mexican rebozo. This ancient practice has helped pregnancy, birth and postpartum for generations. Providing support and relaxation to your ligaments, improving comfort and encouraging optimal positions for your baby.
Birth Preparation Get to know your options for labor and learn useful comfort measures. You will receive professional, unbiased childbirth education as you work towards creating a birth plan, for the hospital, home, or birth center. It’s all about learning your options.
Partners are encouraged to attend these sessions and will receive hands-on practice with comfort techniques. Aspects of a typical birth are covered. Sessions are customized to your needs so whether it’s your first baby or your fifth.
What about my Partner?
I love it when partners are able to attend our prenatal meetings and be part of your birth team. I find great joy in helping the partner understand what is happening in the process and sharing skills and comfort techniques so that they can be a steady and confident support person. Part of doula support is supporting the partner and other family members because when the birthing person has a calm family it makes the journey so much easier.
Sibling Preparation: Preparing for a new sibling can bring a range of emotions to a child. I offer a range of support options to make this transition as smooth as possible. I am always happy to include siblings in our prenatal meetings and can even do a special meeting just for them.